The Office of Academic Affairs is responsible for managing the four-year curriculum for medical students, including:
- Working with faculty to design and deliver course and clerkship experiences, including: WSU's Pilot for content delivery of all medical school course materials, examinations, small-group and team-based learning activities, and student evaluation of faculty and courses/clerkships
- Coordinating and providing faculty development activities for enhancement of faculty teaching skills
- Providing faculty with up-to-date technological support for all their teaching activities
- Collaborating with faculty to introduce innovations in their teaching approaches and assist with data collection to evaluate outcomes of innovations in teaching, education research and the curriculum
- Supporting the staffing and programs of the Skills Assessment & Training Center so that students have ever-challenging opportunities to improve their interviewing, diagnostic, and procedural skills
- Working closely with the Faculty Curriculum Committee (FCC) and its subcommittees to ensure that the content, format, and evaluation methods of the curriculum meet the standards for accreditation of the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) of the American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC).
Boonshoft SOM/Unaizah COM
Anatomical Gift Program (AGP)
108 White Hall
Medical Academic Operations (MedOPS)
118 White Hall
Skills Assessment Training Center (SATC)
210 White Hall
Last edited on 02/03/2015.