Our first-year students have told us we need to make a big fuss about the Gandhi Medical Education Center in White Hall, because it was, bar none, the best facility they saw when they were touring other schools. The Gandhi Medical Education Center will quickly become your home away from home. This beautiful new facility in the heart of campus includes everything you will need during the first two years of medical school. In addition, you'll benefit from outstanding learning technology, from computerized testing that mimics the USMLE board exams to a secure Web site with digital videos of every lecture, usually posted within hours of each class.
- Two lecture halls with large video screen, cameras for remote conferencing, and interactive student response devices
- A state-of-the-art anatomy lab with an integrated audio-video system and a downdraft ventilation system for up to 16 tables
- Three computer labs with more than 100 work stations
- Computerized testing with immediate scoring and error review
- Digital video and audio recordings of every lecture posted and archived daily to access online or download
- Free wireless Internet access throughout the building and across most of campus
- 24/7 access to the center and its resources