- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance is available
- Life and Long-Term Disability Options
- Short Term Disability (maternity/family/sick leave)
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Funds for conference support and/or educational materials
- Relocation Allowance
- Health Club membership and gym facilities available for annual fee
- Malpractice insurance is provided by Miami Valley Hospital during residency
- Parking provided
- Three lab coats provided for incoming residents. One additional coat can be ordered each successive year, if requested.
- Meals while on duty
Annual Salary for 2016
- Miami Valley Hospital is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is not permitted in the hospital or on any part of the hospital campus, including parking garages.
- A complete history and physical examination by Miami Valley Hospital Employee Health is required before beginning work. Lab work, drug and nicotine screen and TB testing is included.
- Hepatitis B immunization is required; immunization must be verified. Flu vaccines are required each fall.
- Tetanus, Rubella and Rubeola immunizations must be verified.
- Social Security Number must be provided to show evidence of employability.
For more information, contact Miami Valley Hospital, Department of Medical Education, 1 Wyoming Street, Dayton, OH 45409; (937) 208-2855.