To provide a safe, supportive and inclusive environment for LGBTQA people by promoting awareness and establishing an identifiable network of allies. Furthermore, this organization aims to extend our medical education to encompass health-related LGBT issues through talks, panels and community outreach.
- President: Jarrod Wurm, email@example.com
- Vice President: Jessica Sokol, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Katelynn Alcorn
- Treasurer: Megan Super
- Ally Chair: Justin Anderson
- Community Outreach Chairs: Isaiah Cochran, Jacqueline Jacobs, Stephanie Milne, Matt Lyman, Drew Saunders
- Education Chairs: Morgan Alexander, Ali Meier, Noor Saeed, Courtney Smith
- Campus Chairs: Jacqueline Jacobs, Tyler Luonuansuu
- Advertiser Chair: Stephanie Milne
- Director: Marie Walters
Out and/or Ally List
These individuals have completed safe space training and choose to publicly identify themselves as allies to the LGBTQA community.
Class of 2018
Class of 2019
Faculty & Staff
Sylvia Ann Ellison, M.A., M.P.H.
Laura Johnson, M.Ed., B.S.B.M.
Daniel Kelly, B.S.
Carla Lacheki, M.A.
Heather Maurer, M.B.A., B.S.
Sabrina Neeley, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Leann Poston, M.D.
Cristina Redko, Ph.D.
Sue Rytel, M.A.
Emily Stamas, M.P.A.
Aaron Block, M.D.
Will Breeding, M.D.
Ariana Herbert, M.D.
Scott Newman, N.P.
John Waters, N.P.
Bias Incident Response Team Form
The Wright State University Bias Incident Response Team (BIRT) form can be used to anonymously report any acts of discrimination that are witnessed or experienced on campus. Completed forms can be turned in online or submitted to the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, 362 University Hall.
Medical Resources for LGBTQA Needs
This list provides the names and contact information for LGBTQA providers and other medical resources in the community.