The Latino Medical Student Association unites and empowers medical students through service, mentorship and education to advocate for the health of the Latino community.
Unifying medical students to promote Latino health.
Our objectives include:
- To unify all Latino medical students into one organization
- To provide a voice for underrepresented medical students
- To actively promote recruitment and retention of Latino students at all levels
- To educate medical students on Latino health issues
- To advocate for the rights of Latinos in health care
- To provide leadership opportunities for Latinos
- To promote volunteerism in the Latino community
Last edited on 09/12/2017.