The mission of the Public Health Alliance is to enhance the public health of the greater Dayton Community and increase awareness of health issues within the university. We aim to build collaborative teams with public health organizations in the community (such as Public Health Dayton and Montgomery County). With these teams we would like to identify health deficits in the community and create action plans to improve health outcomes. On the university level we would like to develop methods of educating students, faculty, and the greater community regarding health challenges that affect our home. With this awareness we would like to create innovative, student-led solutions.
- Co-President: Rinki Goswami, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-President: Jaree Naqvi, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Shahryar Qureshi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Meenal Thadasina, email@example.com
- Committee Chairs: Alexa Geanangel and Jina Moon