The Office of Fiscal Affairs, also known as the Business Office, is responsible for oversight of the financial transactions of Boonshoft School of Medicine departments. Many questions about business procedures can be answered by following link on this page.
WSU WINGS Resource Center
- WINGS Express Finance Documentation is the primary instructional source for WINGS Express Finance. It is continually being updated with new articles and tutorials. This web site provides step-by-step how to directions for departmental Banner users.
- For purchase requisition, such as initiating purchase requests, including credit card requisitions; approving the requisition; and managing a purchase requisition database: click on Finance and click on the "Wings Express: WrightBuy" section for video training clips.
- For Banner Finance, such as viewing and approving financial documents; reviewing budgets, encumbrances, and transaction detail: click on Finance and click on the "Wings Express: Finance Videos" section for video training clips.
- For accounting, such as some detail steps in processing journal vouchers, budget transfers, reviewing budgets and transactions, and approving transactions: click on Finance and click on the "Wings Express: Finance Docs" section for step-by-step instructions.
- For Banner Employee, such as viewing your pay stub, recording time entry, approving time entry, and setting up a proxy: click on Employee and click on the "Wings Express: Employee Videos" section for video training clips.
- Driver Application Form
Before you operate a university-owned, -leased, -loaned or -rented vehicle in the course of conducting authorized university business, download and complete a Driver Application Form from the WSU Driver Resources web site and forward to your supervisor for approval. Your supervisor should then forward it to WSU Risk Management five to seven days BEFORE you need to operate the vehicle.
- Human Resources - Various Forms
This is where you will find employment forms required to process position vacancies, job audits, performance appraisals, leave reports, benefit enrollments and more.
- New Financial Organization Accounts or Changes to an Existing One
To request a new FOAP (account) or to make a change to an existing one, including closing it, download and complete a Financial Organization Request Form from WSU Budget Planning and send it to Fiscal Affairs at the address below for approval.
- University Credit Card (two forms must be completed)
To request a university credit card, download and complete both a Procard Request and Procard Usage Agreement, then forward them to your supervisor for approval. Your supervisor should forward the approved forms to Fiscal Affairs at the address below.
- WINGS Express Access (Banner Finance or Wright Buy)
To request access to Banner Finance or Wright Buy (purchasing), download and complete the Wings Express Finance and Wright Buy Access Application and send it to your supervisor for approval. Your supervisor should forward the approved form to Fiscal Affairs at the address below.