Make your online gift to any of the following surgery funds. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the office of advancement at (937) 245-7610. Thank you for your support!
Robert P. Turk, M.D., remembered as physician, scholar & educator
Boonshoft School of Medicine hosted a tribute to the late Dr. Robert P. Turk on April 22, 2014. Robert P. Turk, M.D., Colonel, USAF (Ret.), emeritus professor of surgery, passed away on Jan. 16, 2014. Read more
- Robert Turk, M.D., Scholarship Fund — This fund supports medical student scholarships for students entering surgery.
- Surgical Simulation Resident Training Fund — This endowment fund was established to augment the Surgical Simulation Resident Education and Training Center.
- Mary C. McCarthy, M.D., Chair in Trauma Surgery Fund — This endowment fund supports activities in trauma research, education, and injury prevention.
- Surgical Oncology Research Fund — This fund supports cutting-edge research in surgical oncology.
- Resident Research Support Fund — A grant mechanism will be used to augment financial resources for those residents who need project support. A scholarly project is now required of all graduating esidents.
- Vascular Surgery Fund — This fund supports the needs of the Division of Vascular Surgery for education and research.
- Surgery Development Fund — This fund provides support for ad hoc departmental activities.
- Trauma Education and Research Fund — This fund supports research and continuing education in trauma, critical care, and acute care surgery.