Faculty and staff are at the core of the Boonshoft School of Medicine. Learn more about all the services, operations, policies and procedures the university has established to help you be more successful in your career at Wright State.
Especially for Faculty
- Continuing Medical Education
- Faculty Benefits
- Faculty Development
- Graduate Medical Education
- Promotion Process
- Research Affairs
- Standing Committees
Partners & Affiliates
- Dayton Area Graduate Medical Education Community (DAGMEC)
- Greater Dayton Area Hospital Association (GDAHA)
- Major Teaching Hospitals
- Other Affiliated Health Care Institutions
Products You Can Use
School Support Services
- Advancement & Alumni Relations: fundraising, direct mail efforts, special event consultation.
- Fiscal Affairs: financial transactions, recruitment & hiring procedures, Banner training.
- Marketing & Communications: media relations, web publishing, publications, logos and identity standards.
- Medical Academic Operations (formerly IDTL): White Hall room requests, classroom/lab support for faculty and students.
- Support Operations: facility/space planning.
- Accounts Payable/Controller
- Administrative Services
- Employee Benefits
- Faculty & Staff Computing Guide
- Faculty, Staff & Announce List Serves
- Information Technology Services (CaTS)
- Job Opportunities
- Parking & Transportation
- Physical Plant Customer Service
- Police Department
- Printing Services & Wrightcopy
- University Holidays
- University Library
Last edited on 02/18/2015.