Publications by program residents in refereed journals during the last three years.
- Meeks BD, Meeks NM, Froehle A, Wareing E, Bonner KF. Patient satisfaction following biceps testimony. Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine (In Press).
- Meeks NM, McGuire A, Carroll BT. The role for electronic collaboration in dermatology training. Cutis (In Press).
- Meeks NM, Burden JG, Carroll BT. Fluorouracil-Induced Reactive Follicular Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Dermatol Surg. 2016 Aug;42(8):1008-11.
- Meeks NM, Glass JS, Carroll BT. Acute pain management in dermatology: mechanisms and pathways. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2015 Oct;73(4):533-40; quiz 541-2.
- Glass JS, Hardy CL, Meeks NM, Carroll BT. Acute pain management in dermatology: risk assessment and treatment. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2015 Oct;73(4):543-60; quiz 561-2.
- Peacock E, Ezra N, Linos K, Mark L. “Trichilemmomal horn arising from a nevus sebaceous and pilar cyst: A Case Report and Review of the Literature”. International Journal of Clinical Medicine, 2015, 6, 740-745.
- Kile A, Peacock E, Rao I. Effect of Therapeutic Plasmapheresis on Pulmonary Infiltrated Related to Type II Cryoglobulinemia. 2017 American Society for Apheresis annual conference. Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Early assessment of burn severity in human tissue with multi-wavelength spatial frequency domain imaging. Chien Poon; Jeffrey B. Travers; Daniel Rohrbach; Smita Krishnamurthy; Thomas Olsen; Michael Kent; Nathan M. Weir; Richard Simman; Ulas Sunar. Archives of Dermatology Research (Submitted Feb, 2017)
- Sullenbarger JW, Hensley B, Travers JB. Kitty litter dermatitis from 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol. Accepted to SkinMed Nov 2016.
Research presentations at professional society meetings during the last three years that resulted from resident scholarly activity during their residency (this may include city, state, regional or national meetings.
- Schloemer J, Rubin M, Trevino J. Herpes Zoster Associated Bowel and Bladder Dysfunction. Poster presented at The Ohio Dermatological Association annual meeting, Columbus, OH. October 1, 2016.
- Peacock E, Kile A, Rao I. Recurrent Palpable Purpura as Presentation of Type 2 Cryoglobulinemia. 2016 Ohio Dermatology Association annual conference, Columbus, OH. Role of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 in Formation of UVB Induced Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Nathan M. Weir. Oral Presentation, Ohio Dermatological Society Meeting 2016. Columbus, OH
- Hensley B, Rubin M, Shamma HN. Melanoma and vtiligo - should we be more suspicious?. Poster presented at The Ohio Dermatological Association annual meeting, Columbus, OH. October 1, 2016.
- Petit D, Kelly H, Moad J. Imipramine-induced dyschromia: A case report. Poster presented at The Ohio Dermatological Association annual meeting, Columbus, OH. October 1, 2016.
- Trevino J, Chen A. From Stinging Plants to Fire Ants: Identification, Management and Prevention of Hazardous Plant and Arthropod Exposures. Educational Forum at 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology, Orlando, FL. March 5, 2017.