- April 2014: Tokens issued and MyERAS 2015 opened
- June 1, 2014: Use token in MyERAS so that we may upload documents
- June 20, 2014: Deadline to provide new photo if you do not want your Convocation photo used in ERAS
- September 15, 2014: Applications may be submitted to programs
- September 15, 2014: Transcripts and MSPEs can be loaded to SF Match
- September 15, 2014, noon: Registration opens for NRMP Match (separate from ERAS registration)
- October 1, 2014: MSPE Letters are released to programs (ERAS and SF Match)
- November 30, 2014, 11:59 p.m.: NRMP Early Registration ends ($50 late fee after this)
- January 15, 2015, noon: NRMP Rank order list entry begins
- March 16, 2015: Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program (SOAP) begins
- March 20, 2015: Match Day
Links and Files
- Obtaining the Residency of Your Choice (PDF) (updated May, 2 2014)
- Residency and Match "Must Knows." (PPT) (updated May, 13 2014)
- ERAS Complete Timeline
- NRMP Complete Timeline Go To: Start Here – Residency Timeline
- SF Match Complete Timeline
- AAMC: Association of American Medical Colleges
- ERAS: Electronic Residency Application Service – AAMC system for applying to most residency programs
- NRMP: National Resident Matching Program – ERAS Applicants and Programs rank each other
- SF Match: San Francisco Match – Application system for some residencies in Neurotology, Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery
In order for your transcript and MSPE to be uploaded to ERAS for fellowship applications, you must electronically request them. Please follow the instructions on the Medical Institution Document Upload Service page.
For contact information, please use:
Title: Business Services Manager
First Name: Greg
Last Name: Kojola
Middle Name (Optional):
Institution: Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
Department: Student Affairs/Admissions
Address Line 1: 3640 Colonel Glenn Highway
Address Line 2 (Optional): 190 White Hall
Postal Code: 45435
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Unless you provide a new photo (recommended) by our deadline, we will use your Convocation photo. The deadline is June 20, 2014.
The AAMC guidelines are:
Photos must not exceed 3 x 4 inches in size and the file size cannot exceed 100 KB. Save the image at a resolution of 150 dots per inch (dpi), with a .jpg extension if scanning photographs outside of ERAS and/or using a digital camera. Photo must be in color. It must show a full front view of the person's head and shoulders, with full face centered in the middle of the photograph. It must have a plain white or light colored background. Dark colored backgrounds do not display very well in the program's software.
Just send us the original file and we will size it properly for ERAS.
Please email the photo to email@example.com before the deadline.
You need to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a new token. Details about the current process are available on this webpage.
The AAMC Board of Directors will soon approve the AAMC’s operating budget and Services' fees for the 2015 fiscal year. Please note the ERAS 2015 fees for residency and fellowship applicants have changed:
Residency fees per specialty:
Applications 1-10 (base fee): $95.00
Applications 11-20: $10.00 each
Applications 21-30: $16 each
Applications 31+: $26 each (no change)
Fellowship fees per specialty:
Applications 1-10 (base fee): $105 (no change)
Applications 11-20: $11 each
Applications 21-30: $15 each (no change)
Applications 31+: $26 each (no change)
The USMLE and COMLEX-USA fees have also increased. The ERAS 2015 fee will be $75 for an unlimited number of transcripts.
Clerkships and electives provide both education and supervised experiences in a variety of medical specialties. For this to occur, you must attend all scheduled activities during each clerkship.
- Student Policy Guides
- Educational Objectives
- B2 Absence Request Form (DOC)
- 2014-2015 Clerkship Calendar (PDF)
- 2014-2015 Shelf Exam (PDF)
- Student Research Resources
- Library Research Guide for Medical Students
- Library Fact Sheet (PDF)