The Medical School Student Council (MSSC):
- conducts student affairs other than those related to academic progress;
- administers guidelines for dress and conduct;
- serves as a forum for student discussion of common problems and, when deemed necessary, organizes committees to deal with student concerns;
- presents student recommendations to the faculty and administration;
- elects student representatives to medical school committees;
- makes recommendations to the dean on student appointees to the Organization of Student Representatives of the American Association of Medical Colleges;
- and selects a delegate and alternate delegate to AMA-Medical Student Section.
For more information, contact Minh-Tri Nguyen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last edited on 01/29/2016.