As a community-based medical school with a strong service orientation, the Boonshoft School of Medicine is deeply rooted in its community. Our students engage in service learning throughout the Miami Valley and across the globe, from health clinics for the uninsured to health education classes for K-12 students and medical missions abroad. Our researchers study substance abuse patterns and treatments, conduct clinical trials in collaboration with area hospitals and engage in practice-based research networks across the nation. We operate one of the longest running body donor programs in the Midwest. On this page, you will find links to many of these programs, educational offerings and initiatives.
- Anatomical Gift Program
- Center for Interventions, Treatment and Addictions Research
- Clinical Trials Research Alliance
- Dayton Area Drug Survey
- Global Health Initiative
- Horizons in Medicine
- Reach Out of Montgomery County
- Southwestern Ohio Ambulatory Research Network
- Substance Abuse Resources & Disabilities Issues
Last edited on 01/03/2020.