For any life safety issues, please call 911 first, then notify other appropriate people.
For issues with Wright State facilities, please contact the Physical Plant Customer Service Center at (937) 775-4444. If you do not get a satisfactory response, please contact a staff person below.
About Our Office
Support Operations is responsible for providing a variety of services to Boonshoft School of Medicine departments and offices located on and off campus. These services include but are not limited to the following:
- Directing maintenance and operation of all School of Medicine buildings and/or occupied space.
- Initiating renovation projects to improve utilization of available space. This includes code adherence, subcontractor and architect selection, bid evaluation and project management.
- Developing inventory control policies and procedures for equipment and capital equipment inventory. We review and authorize all ESPM (Excess Surplus Property) forms and reutilize and relocate usable surplus equipment to other SOM departments. For information regarding ESPM, view University Policy 9410.
- Authorizing key requests for SOM buildings. For information regarding keys and locks, view University Policy 7130.
- Initiating annual space inventory reports.
- Reviewing and approving all telecommunications service requests. Please contact John Needles with questions.
- Managing WSU Prowatch system for all School of Medicine occupied space. Please contact John Needles with questions.