The Medical School Student Council (MSSC):
- Conducts student affairs other than those related to academic progress;
- Administers guidelines for dress and conduct;
- Serves as a forum for student discussion of common problems and, when deemed necessary, organizes committees to deal with student concerns;
- Presents student recommendations to the faculty and administration;
- Elects student representatives to medical school committees;
- Makes recommendations to the dean on student appointees to the Organization of Student Representatives of the American Association of Medical Colleges; and
- Selects a delegate and alternate delegate to AMA-Medical Student Section.
MSSC is student-run and has no faculty advisor.
Last edited on 06/17/2020.