UNICEF is mandated by the United Nations General Assembly to advocate for the protection of children’s rights, to help meet their basic needs and to expand their opportunities to reach their full potential. UNICEF is guided by the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- President: Fatima Bensabeur, Bensabeur.email@example.com
- Vice President: Hannah Redding, Redding.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Leonid M. Yermakov, email@example.com
- Secretary: Mark Crager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Chair: Joshua Omade, email@example.com
- Communication Chair: Maya V. Prabhu, Prabhu.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean Parmelee, M.D., email@example.com
Last edited on 12/17/2018.