The WMIG shall exist to do the following:
- Encourage an interest and continuing education of members in wilderness medicine through didactic lectures and experiential activities.
- Develop skills unique to wilderness medicine.
- Serve as a forum for examining and discussing current wilderness medicine topics, research and techniques.
- Encourage student research, collaboration with peers and residents in the Wright State University Emergency Medicine program.
- Provide a platform where members may link to nationally recognized conferences, speakers, mentors and experiences.
Last edited on 06/22/2020.