Building and room access
- Authorized Wright One card users have 24-hour access to White Hall through the front doors and rear dock door. Interior access is provided to the White Hall lab rooms 130ABCDE, the 175 hall, WH 120 (McGee Auditorium) and the student lounge (room 157). Members of student organizations may request access to room 153, the Student Organization area. If you experience an error with your card not opening a room, please contact Sue Rytel, MedOPS administrative ssistant, at (937) 775-2986 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- White Hall provides a secure after-hours study environment. Please maintain security by keeping doors closed and not propped open.
Classroom and lab reservations in White Hall
- Rooms may be reserved for meetings/events via our online form, or by emailing Medical Academic Operations at email@example.com at least 72 hours in advance (allow one week for large groups or complicated setups). Please provide the date and times of your event, any audio visual or other special room set-ups for the reservation, whether food is to be served in the room and the name and phone number of an event contact person.
- Use of the McGee auditorium (room 120) is encouraged for student events, as it is accessible by swipe card. The equipment in it may be used on a self serve basis. The event contact person is responsible to ensure that the room is secured, trash removed and projectors and other equipment turned off.
- Other rooms that may be reserved include the Gandhi auditorium (Room 101), Labs (130 A-E), White Hall Atrium (room 103), Gillen rooms (175 A-G) and also rooms 270 and 280. View a list of White Hall rooms (PDF).
- Fees may apply for certain events and services. MedOPS staff will tell you if that is the case.
- We assign mailboxes and mailbox keys, lockers and locker keys and provide clickers and batteries for your use.
- There is a charge for clickers and lost keys, as well as miscellaneous lab materials and broken or damaged items. Payments are processed through TouchNet Marketplace
- We can answer most of your questions about White Hall (i.e., room capacity and equipment) and the access to it.
- Public computer workstations and public copiers located around White Hall are supported by WSU CaTS; call the Help Desk at 775-4827 for assistance.
- Speakers and a mixer were purchased by the Class of 2018 for use with medical student activities on and off campus. It can be requested through the MedOPS Office. A responsible party must be available to sign for the equipment.
Last edited on 09/08/2016.