Only applicants who meet the following prerequisites will be considered for interviews:
- Completion of an approved general pediatric residency program or combined internal medicine/pediatrics residency program at time of fellowship start date.
- Board eligibility or certification by the American Board of Pediatrics
- A strong interest to teach medical students, residents, and faculty.
- Ability to obtain a State of Ohio Medical License
- A strong history of professionalism and ethical behavior in the workplace
- US citizenship or green card
Last edited on 04/09/2021.