- First Year Fellow: $74,500
- Second Year Fellow: $77,800
Fellows receive twenty (20) working days (excluding weekends) as vacation.
Fellows receive an annual amount of $5500 to be used for academic expenses including but not limited to board preparation, PHM fellows conference registration/travel, books/subscriptions, and professional organization membership. Unused funds cannot be forwarded into the new academic year
- Professional liability insurance while at Dayton Children's or Miami Valley Hospital
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available for civilian residents
- Long-term disability insurance and life insurance
Parking for fellows is free.
Fellows are appointed as Junior Faculty in the Boonshoft School of Medicine. This entitles the fellow to a number of faculty privileges at the university, including use of the library and athletic facilities and faculty discount at the bookstore.