The pediatrics program accepts only applications though the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) for the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). An ideal candidate would have:
- Finished medical school within the past four years (i.e. not out of clinical practice for an extended period of time).
- USMLE scores above 230.
- COMLEX above 430.
- Above average grades.
- A definite commitment to pediatrics.
- Permanent U.S. residency, U.S. Citizenship, or Green card holder.
International medical graduates and osteopathic graduates are welcome to apply through ERAS. The same standards as above apply. We abide by Section 201 of the Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Resident & Fellow Manual (Residents Selection). In addition,
- International medical graduates need ECFMG certification.
- Osteopathic graduates are encouraged to take the USMLE test.