The mission of the Reach Out of Montgomery County Free Clinic is to provide health care access to the uninsured and underinsured population of Dayton, Ohio, and surrounding areas. Students at Boonshoft School of Medicine are able to volunteer at the clinic, learning clinical skills and experiencing the fast-paced nature of the medical field. Student volunteers actively participate in patient triage and charting with a variety of medical professionals, and often have opportunities to learn clinical procedures and diagnostic techniques first-hand. Reach Out is a valuable volunteer experience for medical students in their pre-clinical years, who often don’t have substantial exposure to the clinical setting. The clinic truly appreciates its student volunteers. Please contact a member of the Reach Out Student Board for more information!
- Mary Fergus, firstname.lastname@example.org, Board Leader
- Derrius Anderson, email@example.com, Elective Chair, Research Chair
- Andrew Drozd, firstname.lastname@example.org, First Week Chair, Elective Chair
- Abbey Filliez, email@example.com, Community Paramedicine Chair
- Rachael Herriman, firstname.lastname@example.org, Triage Chair, First Week Chair
- Madison Kavanaugh, email@example.com, Volunteer Recruitment Chair
- Emily Kugel, firstname.lastname@example.org, Triage Chair
- Stephanie Milne, email@example.com, Triage Chair, Fundraising/Events Chair
- Sarah Royle, firstname.lastname@example.org, Volunteer Recruitment Chair, Volunteer Recognition Chair
- Brandon Schwartz, email@example.com, Triage Chair, Fundraising/Events Chair
- Alexandria Sutton, firstname.lastname@example.org, First Week Chair, Elective Chair, Research Chair
- Meenal Thadasina, email@example.com, Triage Chair, Fundraising/Events Chair
Last edited on 09/12/2017.