Are you new to the Boonshoft School of Medicine and in need of information? Or have you been with the School and find it difficult to find what you need? Help is on the way! We've gathered general information and web sites that are often requested by our faculty.
- The School uses your Wright State email address to send important information. If you do not want to check your WSU account, you may forward the email to your preferred account.
- Forwarding only applies to new email. Any messages in your account prior to setting this process will not be forwarded.
- This process requires your WSU Campus Account user name and password. If you do not know these, please contact the Computing and Telecommunications Services (CaTS) Help Desk at (937) 775-4827 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current information about forwarding email is available through CaTS.
- After setting the forward, send an email to your WSU address to make sure it appears in your preferred email account.
- If you have any problems with this process contact CaTS, or call (937) 775-4827.
Yes. Go to the CaTS Anti-Spam Service webpage and follow the directions.
To get you started, go to the SOM Visiting Dayton page for parks, museums, performing arts, shopping, and entertainment.
All pay information is located on WINGS under the WINGS Express icon. You will need your "U" number (University ID) and pin to access WINGS Express. If you do not know your "U" number, you may enter your WSU Campus Account user name and password to find your "U" number. Once in WINGS Express, click on the "Employee" tab. You can then access your Pay Information from this site.
Check out our benefits page for faculty. We've compiled a list of benefits and general information about WSU on this page.
Did we miss something? Please contact Stephanie Ours if you have suggestions to improve this page.