Are you ready for medical school? Wright State's Prematriculation Program is a summer program for incoming medical students that can give you a head start! The Prematriculation Program typically runs every year over the course of the month of June. Access the Class of 2028 Prematriculation Registration Form.
The Prematriculation Program offers in-person exposure to material seen early in the first year, critical thinking, study and testing strategies. Team learning will be emphasized to prepare students for the Foundations of Clinical Practice.
Students are selected for the program with preference given to the following:
- Students with a non-science undergraduate major
- Those who have been out of school for a substantial period
- Students who are changing professions
- Students who have educational backgrounds that put them at a disadvantage
- Members of groups underrepresented in medicine
All students who have been accepted by the Boonshoft School of Medicine are welcomed to attend. If you do not meet the above criteria but would like to apply for other reasons, please indicate those reasons on the registration form. Need-based stipends are available to offset living expenses; the program itself is free.
For more information, contact:
Mel L. Brown, Jr., M.Ed., M.S.., Director
Location: 190 White Hall
Phone: (937) 775-4602