Are you ready for medical school? Wright State's Prematriculation Program is a summer program for incoming medical students that can give you a head start! The Prematriculation Program will run from June 1st, 2021 until June 30th, 2021. Access the registration form here.
The Prematriculation Program offers exposure to material seen early in the first year, critical thinking, study and testing strategies via a VIRTUAL platform. Team learning will be emphasized to prepare students for the Foundations of Clinical Practice.
Students are selected for the program with preference given to the following:
- Students with a non-science undergraduate major
- Those who have been out of school for a substantial period
- Students who are changing professions
- Students who have educational backgrounds that put them at a disadvantage
- Members of groups underrepresented in medicine
All students who have been accepted by the Boonshoft School of Medicine are welcomed to attend. If you do not meet the above criteria but would like to apply for other reasons, please indicate those reasons on the registration form. Need-based stipends are available to offset living expenses; the program itself is free.
For more information, contact the Office of Student Affairs and Admissions, at (937) 775-2934 or firstname.lastname@example.org.