Please support the Boonshoft School of Medicine Department of Family Medicine and its reinvigorated mission.
Please select a fund that interests you from the list below, and you will be directed to the online giving page where you can make a secure credit card gift to Wright State University. For more information about giving opportunities, contact Angela Clements, director of major gifts, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (937) 245-7627.
- Endowed Chair in Family Medicine — Established to support the position of chair in the Department of Family Medicine
- Boonshoft School of Medicine Family Medicine Enhancement — Established to support outreach activities to encourage medical students to consider a career in family medicine, educational opportunities for family medicine residents and faculty development activities.
- Boonshoft School of Medicine Family Medicine Research Fund — Established to support research in family medicine by family medicine faculty, residents and medical students.
Medical Student Scholarships for Students Interested in Family Medicine
- Dr. Paul Harris Memorial Scholarship — Established for minority medical students pursuing an interest in family medicine
- Dr. Mark E. Clasen Endowed Scholarship — Established for medical students who are underrepresented in medicine and are considering a primary care specialty
- Dr. Mary & Richard Pryor Endowed Scholarship — Established for fourth-year female medical students interest in specializing in family medicine
- P. George & Mary John Endowed International Study Scholarship — Established to support global health activities for fourth year minority medical students interested in family medicine
- P. George & Mary John Endowed Scholarship — Established for fourth year underrepresented minority medical students committed to family medicine
- Richard A. Falls, M.D., Endowed Scholarship — Established for fourth year medical students planning a career in family medicine, with preference given to Greene County residents
- Thomas E. Martin Jr. Memorial Scholarship — Established for fourth year medical students interested in family medicine
If you prefer, you may make your gift in the form of a check payable to the “Wright State University Foundation” and mail it to:
Office of Advancement
Boonshoft School of Medicine
Wright State University
3640 Col. Glenn Highway
Dayton, Ohio 45435
Please indicate the fund you wish to support.