Your Faculty Adviser MUST be listed as one of the authors on your abstract and poster.
Please have your Faculty Advisor review your submission, and then return to submit your abstract after they have approved the submission.
Please make sure that you have followed the instructions for abstract submission, which are reviewed here:
- YOU MUST USE one of the following templates to write and submit your abstract.
- Templates for CASE REPORTS/SERIES (only)
- Templates for ALL OTHER CATEGORIES
- Please note: If for some reason your abstract does not fit into the required template, please email@example.com BEFORE submitting your abstract.
- MS Word format only
- Times New Roman, 12-point font only
- Abstract size - Abstract must have a minimum of 900 characters. There is a STRICT maximum character limit of 3000 characters, AND must fit on one page
Once you submit your application, it will be sent to your program director for approval. If you do not receive confirmation of acceptance from DAGMEC within one week of submitting your application, please check with your program director to confirm that they have submitted approval for the project, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.