Are you new to the Boonshoft School of Medicine and in need of information? Or have you been with the School and find it difficult to find what you need? Help is on the way! We've gathered general information and web sites that are often requested by our faculty.
How can I forward my WSU email to another account?
- The School uses your Wright State email address to send important information. If you do not want to check your WSU account, you may forward the email to your preferred account.
- Forwarding only applies to new email. Any messages in your account prior to setting this process will not be forwarded.
- This process requires your WSU Campus Account user name and password. If you do not know these, please contact the Computing and Telecommunications Services (CaTS) Help Desk at (937) 775-4827 or email@example.com.
- Current information about forwarding email is available through CaTS.
- After setting the forward, send an email to your WSU address to make sure it appears in your preferred email account.
- If you have any problems with this process contact CaTS, or call (937) 775-4827.
Is there a spam blocker for my WSU email?
Yes. Go to the CaTS Anti-Spam Service webpage and follow the directions.
I'm new to the Dayton area. Are there any guides for the area?
To get you started, go to the SOM Visiting Dayton page for parks, museums, performing arts, shopping, and entertainment.
I get a Wright State paycheck, but how do I access my pay information?
All pay information is located on WINGS under the WINGS Express icon. You will need your "U" number (University ID) and pin to access WINGS Express. If you do not know your "U" number, you may enter your WSU Campus Account user name and password to find your "U" number. Once in WINGS Express, click on the "Employee" tab. You can then access your Pay Information from this site.
How can I find the benefits available to me? What does WSU offer me?
Check out our benefits page for faculty. We've compiled a list of benefits and general information about WSU on this page.
Anything else for me?
Sometimes you just don't know what to ask. Here are some more topics that may come in handy:
Did we miss something? Please contact Therina Clod-Svensson if you have suggestions to improve this page.